traktowanie polakow w Doncaster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Olga Zavgorodnaja
    Participant

Hello everybody!
    I ve got a very important question for polish people who live and work in Doncaster. Me and partner bought the house in Doncaster ans moving there after couple of months. Can you say about rasizm to polish people?Is it same to live there?I read many forums saying that english people behaviour is very bad.

Kicia
    Participant

To nie polskie forum??

Jarek
    Participant

W Doncaster jest spora grupa Polaków. Mieszkając tu rok czas nigdy się nie spotkałem z jakimikolwiek przejawami rasizmu. z drugiej strony zastanawia mnie czemu piszesz do Polaków po angielsku, pytając o rasizm względem polskich emigrantów ?

grzegorz
    Participant

[quote=”olga.z” post=5276]Hello everybody!
    I ve got a very important question for polish people who live and work in Doncaster. Me and partner bought the house in Doncaster ans moving there after couple of months. Can you say about rasizm to polish people?Is it same to live there?I read many forums saying that english people behaviour is very bad.[/quote]

Smutne ale prawdziwe,mieszkalem ponad rok w Doncaster,w szkole rasizm,na ulicy rasizm w sklepach rasizm.

Female Shepard
    Participant

olga.z & [url=https://doncaster.pl/kunena/33-praca/2976-howdy.html]gory2014[/url] -> Wy rodzinka czy ten sam user? 😀

marek kmiec
    Participant

ponglish 🙂
    jak juz ktos chce angielskim szpanowac wypadaloby wiedziec ze rasizm po angielsku to racism, o paru innych błędach nie wspominając 🙂

Urszula
    Participant

Tylko ciekawe od kiedy Anglicy i Polacy to inna rasa? :huh:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.